Platinum Credit Card
Open the door to a world of amazing benefits and convenient finance management.
A Visa Credit Card That’s Easy to Use and Easy on Your Wallet
With no annual fees and low-interest rates, your Wellby Platinum credit card makes managing your daily finances less complicated.
- No monthly or annual fees.
- No balance transfer fees.
- No penalty rate increases.
Convenient Way to Pay Your Bill
You can pay your bill online, by mail, phone, or at a branch, giving you the ability to make payments on the go or right at home.
Travel Assistance and Insurance
Your Wellby Platinum credit card comes with travel and emergency assistance services as well as accident insurance at no extra cost.
Competitive Interest Rates
Wellby offers competitive rates so you can save on interest payments when financing existing debt or on new purchases.
Reporting a Fraudulent Charge
A fraudulent charge is a transaction you did not initiate.
If you suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, you should take the following actions:
- Deactivate your card by signing in to online banking or our mobile app. Go to Accounts > [Account Name] > Manage Cards. Or, select the account tile on the dashboard, and select Manage Cards.
- Contact us immediately at (281) 488-7070 or (800) 940-0780 to cancel your card. You can also visit one of our branches.
If it's after hours and you are not able to deactivate your card using online banking or our mobile app, please call (866) 692-9364 to place an immediate freeze on your card. Contact us the following business day to cancel your card.
After taking the above steps, you must complete and submit the Wellby Credit and Debit Card Fraud Form.
Platinum Credit Card FAQs
Learn more about the Wellby Visa™ Platinum credit card.